Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Last Big Push

Week 15 panned out much better than week 14 ever could. Tuesday's run was a delightful run along the water with Rick and Paul. Wednesday's 10 miler included 4 X 1200 meters on the track and Friday's 11 mile run from work was very satisfying. Yesterday's 4 mile recovery run seemed so short it barely registered, except for being out at the beginning of a gorgeous day. My eyes have healed up well, my cough is still lingering but not affecting my running and I'm feeling good.
I'm just getting ready to head out the door to run my last 20 mile run of the training program. It's another beautiful day although it's only 35 degrees at the moment. That will warm up fairly soon though. This is the last big push before the taper starts. I'm excited, nervous, and ready to go. Wish me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment