Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What's it like to run the Boston Marathon?



Last year someone, actually his name is Ben Swee, ran with a camera during the Boston Marathon and took a LOT of pictures.  He posted 400 of them to Facebook.  I copied about half of them and have posted them at the link below.  There were so many things to see on the run and I forgot so many of them.  Looking at these photos was a great refresher.  So many times I said, "oh yeah I saw that, or oh, I forgot about that (I mean really, how can you forget Santa Clause?)."  From the kids handing out licorice, giving high 5s, handing out oranges and wet towels to the many families out on the lawn enjoying another Patriots Day - to the ramped up college kids at Wellsely and Boston College - what a special day.
So know that there are a lot of photos here and plan on going through them quickly, but you will truly get a sense of what it was like out there last year during the 115th Boston Marathon.
Enjoy,
John


No comments:

Post a Comment